Saturday, January 7, 2012

Zumbathon...done!

So, I'm currently sitting here at the 4 Hour Zumbathon that I'm hosting for the American Cancer Society Relay for Life. The turnout is smaller than the last one I had in November but any fundraising is good fundraising. So far I've raised a total of $380 for this event. In addition to my virtual run (which raised $510) that brings me to $890, almost half of my goal of $2,000. I'm planning another Zumbathon and 5K Real Life & Virtual Run/Walk for March or April before Relay happens. Hopefully with those events and letter writing I'll be able to reach the $2,000 goal!

Monica Vigil teaching hour 1.

Brooke Hall & Ashley Pyle-Golbaum teaching hour 2.

Brienna Scott teaching hour 3.

Amy Szaloy teaching hour 4.
100 Days Challenge:

  • 30+ minutes of Zumba while hosting the 4 Hour Zumbathon.

What I Ate Today:
  • 1 slice whole wheat toast with 1 Tbsp Skippy Super Chunk peanut butter
  • 12 oz non-fat, lactose free milk
  • 8 oz Shrimp scampi
  • 2 cups white rice
  • 8 oz Gatorade
  • 1 3/4 cup Texas style beef chili
  • 2 Tbsp Fiesta blend shredded cheese
  • 1 small piece of English Toffee (~ 1" x 1")
  • ~1 cup Tostitos scoops
  • 1/2 navel orange

No comments:

Post a Comment