|Bottom half of freezer.|
|I had to take 2 shelves out to fit|
this much food in the freezer.
Now that almost everything is in there,
the light is no longer visible.
We do have a small upright freezer out in the garage that hasn't been plugged in since we moved into the house 4 years ago so I think it's probably time to check it out and see if it still works. Maybe if it does I'll get some room back in the side by side! :)
100 Days Challenge:
- Day 4: 50 minutes activity at physical therapy - 10 minutes on recumbent stepper, remaining time stretching, leg/hip specific exercises, balancing exercises, jumper machine. Additional 15 minutes on diathermy (RF/HF heat application).
What I Ate Today:
- 20 oz non-fat, lactose free milk
- 1 Eggie in a Basket (slice of fried whole wheat toast with a fried egg in a circle in the center)
- 2 Caribbean Jerk chicken thighs, bone in, skin on
- 3½ c white rice
- 2 c green beans
- 20 oz G2
- 4 small Clementine oranges
- 5 oz shrimp scampi
- 3/4 c mixed veggies