Thursday, January 5, 2012

I am weak.

So much for willpower. Tonight after all the cooking I did this morning I got the craving for some Almond Roca. I told the husband this and he says, "Go make some toffee." Not what I needed to hear! I've been craving Almond Roca or English toffee for the last few days and have managed to fight off the urge...until tonight.  At this moment, I'm waiting for the toffee to cool just enough that I can put some chocolate chips on top to melt. I've also been craving Pepsi, but I've stayed strong on that one. I know enough to avoid it as long as possible because as soon as I start drinking it again I'll need one everyday for at least a few weeks. It's such a hard habit to break. I'm just glad that I didn't make a resolution to have no sugar or Pepsi...I know better because it's going to happen at some point! lol!

100 Days Challenge:

  • Day 5: Treadmill run - 5 miles - 1:11:48

What I Ate Today:

  • Pork & Shrimp Wonton (12 pieces) in chicken broth
  • Pork & Shrimp Wonton (15 pieces with 3 baby bok choy leaves) in chicken broth
  • 3 small Clementine oranges
  • 20 oz G2
  • 2 medium pcs homemade English Toffee

(Hmmmm...not a very good eating day!)

No comments:

Post a Comment