Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Tink is getting more real

Well, things are getting more and more real as far as getting to the Tinkerbell Half Marathon. Today I received my information packet, race jersey and a half zip technical pullover from Team in Training as well as final race information from runDisney.

Front of the race jersey.

Back of the race jersey.

Back of the half zip pullover.

Front of half zip pullover with 2 pockets
and thumb holes in the sleeves.

Tomorrow I'm taking the race jersey to have my name imprinted on the front and "Tinkerbell HM 2012" on the back.  I think I'll also have the pullover imprinted with "Tinkerbell HM 2012" as well, now that I think about it!

I had planned to go to Zumba tonight, but as I was running this afternoon my hips started to ache just a little so I thought it would be better to sit it out for now. I'm going to try to get back on the same running schedule as the rest of my Flex team so I'll try to get my 5 mile run in tomorrow morning after physical therapy.

So, that's it short but sweet...I'm just tired today and not thinking quite straight for some reason. Gonna try to get some decent sleep tonight so until tomorrow...

100 Days Challenge:

  • Day 10: 3.13 mile run/walk - 45 minutes

What I Ate Today:

  • 3 cups bacon fried rice (diced bacon, scrambled eggs, green onions, white rice)
  • 20 oz G2
  • 15 pieces of  Pork & Shrimp won ton with 4 baby bok choy leaves
  • 36 oz non-fat, lactose free milk
  • 6 chocolate chip cookies
  • 1 peanut butter cookie
  • 3 oranges (really late night snacking at 1am)
Not a very good day for eating: no breakfast, very little fluids. Geez, really need to work on fluid intake! :-/

No comments:

Post a Comment