Tuesday, December 6, 2011

A new race schedule...again!

I've been looking at races for 2012 and have come up with a new plan, again...So, I had made a short-list of 4-5 races that I said I wanted to do in the new year a couple of months ago but I sat here after Saturday's successful return to running and came up with one race a month for 2012. So here goes...

Jan 29th - Tinkerbell Half Marathon (13.1 miles), Disneyland, Anaheim, CA
Feb 25th - Pecos Valley Stampede HM (13.1 miles), Roswell, NM
Mar 11th - Shamrock'n HM (13.1 miles), Sacramento, CA (if I have to go to CA before the class reunion in June)
Mar 25th - Bataan Death March Blue Route (14.2 miles), White Sands Missile Range, NM
Apr 29th - Oklahoma City Memorial HM (13.1miles), Oklahoma City, OK
May 20th - Santa Fe Century (54 miles), Santa Fe, NM
June 9th - Big Sky Duathlon (2.5 run/15.5 bike/2.5 run), Bennett, CO
Jul 4th - Firecracker Run (10 miles), Brownfield, TX
Aug 12th - Pecos Giddy Up HM (13.1 miles, high alt), Pecos, NM
Sept 3rd - Turtle HM (13.1 miles), Roswell, NM
Sept/Oct - Wine & Dine HM (13.1 miles, night run), DisneyWorld, Orlando, FL
Oct 27th - Dirty Dash 10K (6.2 miles, mud run), Albuquerque, NM
Nov 22nd - WTRC Turkey Trot 12K (7.3 miles), Lubbock, TX
Dec 12th - Rock n Roll HM (13.1 miles), Las Vegas, NV*

Yes, I know I'm crazy!! Now all I have to do is get the money for the registrations, hotel rooms, a new bike, etc...no prob!! Whatever! lol!

*RnR Las Vegas Half Marathon is in question due to some major complaints at this year's inaugural event. This race may be replaced by the Las Cruces Half Marathon in Las Cruces, NM.

No comments:

Post a Comment