Friday, December 2, 2011

Medications, Patience & Sleep

Well, I've been back on my lithium for a week now. Can't say that I notice any difference, but at least I've got it back on board. I did miss one day but took it first thing in the morning as soon as I remembered. If I can manage to keep on them for another 2-3 weeks I'll go ahead and make a follow-up appointment with my psychiatrist (p-doc) to get labs drawn and figure out the next step in my medication regimen. Hopefully the small dose I'm on, combined with the weight loss will mean that I don't need to increase the dose again.

As far a patience goes I'm still waiting for the last $535 to be posted to my Team in Training account. All I want to see is that percentage bar maxed out to the 100% line...that way I know I've really reached that goal. *le sigh* Hopefully tomorrow...it would be nice to know for sure before the weekend comes.


Forgive the short post today, I'm just rambling. I've been awake since 6am Wednesday so right now I'm on hour 36 without sleep. Getting a bit cranky and my thinking is just a little cloudy. So with that, I bid you goodnight...I'm going to grab some dinner and then hit the hay!

NOTE: I wrote this Thursday night before I fell asleep. I just woke up this morning after about 10 hours of sleep feeling fully functional and back to normal...yay! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment