Sunday, November 13, 2011

Hair-y indecision...again

I think I"m going to try to grow my hair out again. Yeah, I say that at least a few times every year. Right now my hair is in a longish pixie cut so its going to take me awhile to get it to the point that I can put a ponytail in it. Truthfully it'll probably never get that long because I get to the point where it just gets on my nerves so I get it chopped off. In late 2009 it was the longest it had been since I shaved it off in 2007 to raise money for the American Cancer Society.
Relay for Life 2007
December 2009










3 years old

4 years old





The longest my hair has ever been was when I was three years old when it was to my mid-back. By the time I was four it had been chopped off into my first pixie cut.


9th grade
Through elementary school and junior high my hair grew back to shoulder length until I hit ninth grade and decided to join the "stacked perm" revolution. 


From there I went through a series of bad hair years from looking like one of the school counselors (both Filipinas and with a similar haircut), to a bad afro type perm, to a choppy short cut trying to get rid of the bad perm and finally a decent loose perm 
for my senior pics.
10th grade
11th grade
10th grade (2nd semester)


Senior year
 When I went into USAF basic training, I did cut about 2 inches off just to make it easier in the morning. My hair has since been permed and un-permed, cut boy short and worn in a longer short cut. I feel like I look better with short hair, but there's the odd occasion that I'd like to be able to put my hair up into a ponytail...especially since I started running. So, I'm looking for some input. Should I try, again, to grow my hair out or keep it short? Of course the final decision will be mine, but I'm open to suggestions from everyone. Just comment to let me know what you think.




No comments:

Post a Comment