Tuesday, March 26, 2013

What's on your Bucket List?


I don't have a bucket list per se. I keep thinking of things that I want to do but I rarely write them down and just decide to do things kinda on a whim. But I did post a Facebook status today that asked friends what were the top 10 things on their bucket that have already been done or not. Here's mine:
  • Half Marathon 
  • Full Marathon
  • Spartan Trifecta - 1 race down, 2 to go
  • Tough Mudder
  • Half marathon/full marathon in 7-10 days in each of AK and HI
  • Go to Australia
  • Visit England again - Lived there for almost 4 years
  • See the son get married
  • Sprint trialthon
  • Duathlon
I'd actually have to add an 11th one in there...and that's to do a Ragnar Run.

So, what are the top 10 things you want to get done? Include them whether or not you've actually done them yet. I promise, I won't hold you to your list! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment