Thursday, February 16, 2012

Being sick sucks!

Ugh. I'm sick today. Woke up just thinking it was post nasal drip clogging up the back of my throat and causing a dry hacking cough but that blew up into a full blown all day headache, low grade fever and just a general feeling of malaise. I was going to try to do my 2 mile run on the treadmill today, with my head hurting like it is I think I'd puke before I hit a ½ mile. So this will be the second day in the 100 Days Challenge that I've missed. Boo.

I'm getting ready to go to bed for the night and thought I'd just get this post up real quick since it's a short one. Oh, and if you do see me on Facebook tonight for whatever reason, I apologize if I'm whining...I tend to whine when I'm sick! lol!

100 Days Challenge:

  • Day 47
    • Sick day, no workout

What I Ate Today:

  • 1 serving Cream of Wheat
  • 1 regular can Campbell's Chicken and Rice soup
  • 3 cups plain lugau (Filipino rice porridge)
  • 40 oz G2
Alkalete Review Final Day:
Well, I took my last dose of Alkalete today and I'm really still undecided about it. There may be a slight improvement delayed muscle soreness (I can feel Tuesday's run in my legs today), but I don't know that it's significant enough to continue with it. I think I'll let it go for now and give glutamine a try for a bit to see if that works better. I've heard that Hammer Nutrition has a great recovery formula called Recoverite. Maybe I'll give that a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment